Strike the anvil on enterprise radio

An Entrepreneur's Journey Mobile App

Monday, February 9, 2015

Ifeoma - Felix Liberty #olurotimi #musicfriday

In this 'evolutionary' age  where things aren't as they used to be and men out there no longer deem it necessary to 'woo' a lady. (Olurotimi, I can't believe you just said woo! hahahaha)

Men have now made themselves champs feeling like limited editions!! (If I hear!)
These times where almost everything you hear in indigenous lyrics is about sensuality!
I have come to appreciate our ancient (maybe not so ancient) indigenous musicians who expressed how much they needed women to make their lives complete! You could hear the desperation in their lyrics! Hehe!
This brings me to our Friday jam!! *drumrolls*

Ifeoma by Felix liberty.......



This song just makes me happy! One because I remember the dance moves in the video, two, because the rhythm I love and three, the lyrics! I find the lyrics hilarious! All 11 lines! LOL! Felix Liberty ain't playing games yo!!!

Please Enjoy!!

Manage this - Ifeoma video I remember watching the video back in the day, but I have scanned the internet and can't seem to find that video




Instrumentals


1

Ifeoma 7x
I want to marry you, give me your love
Give me your love, just gimme your love 2x

Repeat 1


2

Ifeoma oh oh
Let me know your mind
Ifeoma oh oh
Let me know your mind
Let me know 5x
Your mind
Let me know 5x
Your mind


Back to 1


3

I want to marry you
Baybay I'm serious
I want to marry you
Darling I'm serious
I don't wanna play no games
I don't wanna mess around
I don't wanna jive no more
I wanna settle down

Just gimme your love 4x

Repeat 3

Back to 1

You know what I'm saying Baybay
I want us to get together
I love you so much
I don't wanna jive no more

P.S. I couldn't get the lyrics online so I did it the old school way. Play-stop-write-play-stop-write so for any errors you notice, kindly bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment