Strike the anvil on enterprise radio

An Entrepreneur's Journey Mobile App

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Hposh Diaries...... What do you see when you look at yourself?

Source: http://tntyouth.org/2010/04/20/what-do-you-see/
When I look at myself, I look at a once upon a time naïve, stubborn, stupid, rudderless, motionless boy who is growing to be a man of vision, mission, purpose and destiny.

I see myself as one who has not only passed through life but has let life pass through him.

I see myself, as the boy who at one time wanted to be an Aeronautic Engineer, later a Pilot, then a Mechanical Engineer. At another point, he wanted to be a Writer, later he felt his calling was Acting. Time flew, he discovered he has a ministry in business. He streamlined all his goals into one, 'To Become The Richest Man in the World.'

I see myself as the guy next door who wants to use all his talent to solve problems for individuals, brands, companies, organisations, countries.

I see myself as the guy who wants to put smiles on the faces of people.

I see myself as the guy who wants to inspire others to purse their dreams regardless of the challenges they face and not minding who doesn't believe in them.

I see myself as the guy who wants to make all of his dreams come true.

I see myself as the guy who creates jobs and opportunities for people.

I see myself as the guy who despite being human, solely depends on God for his strength.

I see myself as the guy his parents sent to churches and pastors for deliverance sessions and special prayers when he told them he wanted to pursue a course in Dramatic Arts after writing Post JAMB to study Mechanical Engineering in OAU.

I see myself as the guy some people turned their backs on and called unserious when he left the Sciences for the Arts.

I see myself as the guy people have called names and have told will never have good grades because he hardly attends classes and doesn't write notes.

I see myself as the guy who has been ridiculed by people he trusted.

I see myself as the guy who despite being told that when he graduates, he can't get a good job because he's studying Dramatic Arts build a brand from the scratch with little or nothing.

I see myself as the guy whom some people have believed; those who have refused to join the group of people who no longer pick my calls or return my texts or read their BBM messages and refuse to reply because they know I'm about to beg them for money (again).

I see myself as the guy who has spent countless nights studying , learning and working towards fulfilling his dreams.

I see myself as the guy who once was called very ugly and not 'my type' now becoming the person people invite to speak at their events, give VIP tickets and want to take pictures with.

I see myself as having the best mentors in life - those who stand there even when, everyone disown you.

I see myself as the guy who has grandeur ideas but doesn't have a dime to make things move.

I see myself as the guy who lives off his friends, wears their clothes, wears their shoes, uses their perfumes, owes them money but still hopes that one day he'll be able to pay them back in a good way.

I see myself as the guy who is in debt but who has imaginary millions of dollars and pounds.

I see myself as the guy who prays daily to God to help him be there for everyone who has been there for him when he needed them.

I see myself as the guy who has been blessed by many wonderful women who make his life beautiful and his career successful.

I see myself as the guy who is grateful for the things he have, for the people he have and for everything he will still have.

I see myself as the guy who is gonna give up on nay-sayers and pass the buck to God and let him take charge from here.

I see myself as the stone the builders once rejected who is becoming the head corner stone.

I see myself as the next richest man in the world.

Above all...

I see myself breaking limits...

What do you see when you look at yourself?


No comments:

Post a Comment