Strike the anvil on enterprise radio

An Entrepreneur's Journey Mobile App

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Kamaroozy Concepts - Bakare Joshua Adeolu


Tell us about yourself



My name is Bakare Joshua Adeolu. I am a Civil Engineering graduate of University of Ilorin, kwara state, Nigeria. I am a trained & certified Project Manager (PMI, US & Comptia) and I have got substantial experience in Project management, Sales, Energy and Banking. 

My philosophy of Life is ''Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life''.

Tell us about your business

Kamaroozy concepts was incorporated in 2014. My vision is to have an African fashion empire that will eventually become the foremost global centre of African Fashion activities. 

It is a Fashion emporium showcasing African fashion, by uniting fabric and fashion accessories dealers, clothing designers, tailors and seamstresses.

How did you get funding for your business?

Personal savings

What was your inspiration for starting this business?




I want to create a new market, a new solution and I want the world to see fashion from a different perspective. This time, there are no rigid rules because you are simply going to define what fashion means to you all by yourself. We have broken this down into requirements and we have been working hard to ensure we get the right model to the market to facilitate the life cycle experience as desired. We are launching our Minimum viable product by the end of this month.

What Challenges have you faced so far and how have you been able to overcome them?


Collaborations and getting the right people to work with. Its not really about the cash its about the team, commitment and hard work. Nigeria is a place where a basic level skilled person would brag of being advanced and most of the time you have to figure out this yourself before its late. Having said that, I have decided to look inward (people in my network) in getting referrals for any skill set I require on this startup. 

How will you summarize the journey so far?

It's been challenging combining this with my 8-5 job but trust me it has been a wonderful learning experience and that's the most interesting part of it. Most of the time it can be very lonely but you get a smile on your face when people you are meeting for the first time tell you how excited they are about what you are working on.

What lessons have you been able to learn from your journey so far that others should know?

Hard work will always outweigh talent in anything you do and is the ultimate thing when it comes to becoming successful. On my entrepreneurial journey I have met quite a number of highly talented youths with no drive. I want you to stop and ask yourself, am I working hard enough to satisfy my goals and journey?



How can people connect with you?

www.kamaroozy.com
www.facebook.com/kamaroozyconcepts
www.twitter.com/kamaroozy
www.intagram.com/kamaroozyconcepts
08075720390
sales@kamaroozy.com



No comments:

Post a Comment