Strike the anvil on enterprise radio

An Entrepreneur's Journey Mobile App

Monday, October 10, 2016

Mofolusade Sonaike..... memoirs


A compilation of my journey from my early blogging days.

This gives a brief insight into how I got here..... It's not complete yet though. I will get back to it soon hopefully. I like to hear from you. Send me a message at mofolusadesonaike@gmail.com

Enjoy.


Mofolusade Sonaike
The Entreprenership Journey
Fresh graduate

My very first Job and resignation

First City Monument Bank experience

Banking Consolidation Season

Goodbye FCMB

Hello Lagos Business School

Shell Internship

Heart Break from Shell

Dangote Cement experience

A new department, new experience

Trezorlandia - My first business

A job, A business and family

No comments:

Post a Comment