Strike the anvil on enterprise radio

An Entrepreneur's Journey Mobile App

Friday, May 8, 2015

Angelica - Age Beeka #musicfriday #olurotimi


Okay!! So today our Friday jam is our Friday jam just because!!!
Yeah!!!! I always thought this guy was the evolution of Nigerian music!!
I remember the first day I heard the song! I was like "oh waowu" (Yoruba word for Wow). I had it on repeat for days!! I wonder whatever happened to him! The singer that is! Please if anyone out there knows him; kindly help me tell him he will always have a fan in me! And I forgive him for disappearing into thin air. I guess he finally found those wings to fly away like he stated clearly in the song you are about to enjoy!

So yes!! On to the song! I honestly don't have any friends called Angelica
Shout out to all limited edition Angelica's out there!! This a song y'all would be happy to hear!! I can continue hyping the song but I won't. Listen to it yourself and appreciate good music!!

Here's "Angelica" by Age Beeka

Follow the link here  if you can't view it 



I'm looking for the wings so we can fly away
I'm coming cos I need you to know how much I need you
For the skies drop the dew every time I see you
Few have got what you've got, won't be wrong to say- non does
And pondering where you come from
came to me the revelation.

Oh... she's an angel(she's an angel)
Oh come from heaven, Oh angelica (angelica)
She's an angel(she's an angel)

My heart knows ease when I'm around your breeze
(when I'm around your breeze)
Cool pull that gets me full in a brand new boom
Well, I'vecome to the end of searching for the one whose made to love forever?
And to be loved with all and all

Oh... she's an angel(she's an angel)
Oh come from heaven, Oh angelica (angelica)
she's an angel (she's an angel)

Don't pass me by if you go I could die,
don't want to be wondering about Put me in the light of your heart,
of your life: in ministering spirits and flaming fire(s)

Oh, oh, oh...

Oh... be my angel, (be my angel) oh, come from heaven
Oh angelica (angelica) be my angel (be my angel)
Come from heaven, come from heaven,
come from heaven, come from heaven

I'm looking for the wings so we can fly away.

1 comment:

  1. I was listing to ma radio inlahos with ma mp3 player wen I hear the song been play quickly jump up and dance cus I really love him wen I was in Kaduna cus o grew up there the funniest thing is that all this years I been trying to download his song but I could not cus I could not spell his name correctly I spell it as agebika... he was interview on that radio station try to get the radio station mobile number could not and the frequency pls if any one could get in touch with him let him visit more of radio stations in Lagos plsssss

    ReplyDelete